In business making Flight Attendant dreams come true since 1998!
Lifetime Placement Assistance!
Our founder, Wendy Stafford, has been featured as an aviation expert on CNN.
THE ONLY TRUE FLIGHT ATTENDANT TRAINING SCHOOL CREATED AND TAUGHT BY EXPERIENCED FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!/strong>
“Our Instructors Have Had More Than 50 Years Combined Flight Attendant Experience!”
THERE ARE PLENTY OF FLIGHT ATTENDANT JOBS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
Before You Go For Your Flight Attendant Career, Know That
Without preparation you stand less than a 10% chance of getting hired by an airline.
All of our instructors are experienced flight attendants.
20 – 40% of trainees do not pass airline training without preparation!
FAQ’s ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- We only teach you what you need to become a Flight Attendant – this is a fast-track class to help you get a career as a Flight Attendant.
- It is true that airlines do not require our training, and we cannot train you to be a Flight Attendant – only the airlines can do that. But we can help you succeed.
- Our program is affordable.
- The Flight Attendant Express program is the only one owned and operated FLIGHT ATTENDANTS – all of our instructors are seasoned flight attendants with over 50 years of experience between them!
- We provide lifetime job placement assistance – placement is a very high priority with Flight Attendant Express. We have a very high success rate of students getting hired with the airlines!
- Airlines frequently contact US to recruit from our classes – they prefer to hire our students because they know how polished and prepared they are when they arrive at training.
Just Take A Look At Where Our Graduates Are Working Now.
Our founder, Wendy Stafford, has been featured as an aviation expert on CNN, FOX, NPR, NY Times, Diane Sawyer Eve. News and more!
Our President, is a former flight attendant with Delta and Eastern Airlines. She was Assistant to the Flight Attendant Base Manager at ATA in Orlando for 2 years and Flight Attendant Manager in the precertification process of a start-up airline. Wendy completed Flight Safety International’s FlightAttendant Recruiting program. She has a 12-year background in psychiatric nursing, developing and implementing self-esteem programs and facilitating wellness workshops. She is a graduate of the Lisa Maile Image Program in Winter Park, Florida. Wendy has been widely quoted, including comments in the best-selling book “Flying High - How JetBlue Founder and CEO David Neeleman Beats the Competition” by James Wynbrandt.